User Decision through the UWL

Chris Soden Chris.Soden at t-mobile.co.uk
Mon May 10 06:48:52 EDT 2004

Hi All,

We have just implement MSS and now use the UWL. There is a requirement for
managers to carry out all their approvals from the UWL but when executing
user decisions for approval a new window opens with the browser which runs a
SAPApplication.MiniApp.  Is there a way of switching this off as we would
like an R/3 session to fire up so that we are able to approve from there.

Many thanks

Chris

 NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: