SAP_WAPI_COUNT_WORKITEMS result.

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Fri May 7 18:09:38 EDT 2004

SWWWIHEAD and SWWORGTASK.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bijay Shrestha [mailto:Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:57 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: SAP_WAPI_COUNT_WORKITEMS result.

I did go through the archive and found lots of discussion about this
function module sap_wapi_count_workitems. We're in 4.6c version. In my
inbox there are 137 workitems but this FM tells me that I have 210
items. It doesn't make sense to me.

Then I went further one step and run another FM RH_WI_PER_USER_COUNT
which gives me same result which groups by Task#. Have somebody answer
on this what are all this numbers. I need to know the number of
workitems in somebody's inbox in my program.

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right
time!"