Training and Events Workflow

David Pier dpier at hns.com
Fri May 7 13:59:44 EDT 2004

Hello WUG,
I've been assigned my first Workflow project and I was hoping to get some
advice from the WUG members.
The workflow will simply send e-mail confirmations to the employee and the
employee's supervisor when the business event is cancelled or has it's
location changed and when an employee is booked, rebooked, cancelled or
wait listed for a business event.  I've identified object type PDRELA_025
as something I may need to utilize.  There are parts of the  T&E workflow
templates that I may be able to use.  Any suggestions on how to get
started.

We are currently using version 4.6C.

David Pier
Hughes Network Systems