Notification using SAP CONNET

Omkaram, Raju omkaram.raju at MBCO.COM
Fri May 7 12:56:02 EDT 2004

Hello Assy:

I would do the following steps:

1. test your TCP/IP connection for SXC, Basis will help you register =
this
2. Check with Basis or Outlook support group how SAP is connected to
Exchange server
3. Ensure that exchange server is up and running
4. Check your settings for SAPCONNET or txn SCOT for intervals it will =
send
msgs out
5. if 1 is working then you would some entries in SCOT
6. Also check SOST if mail is in pending status

This is pretty much what I do if I encounter similar problem,

Good luck

Raju

-----Original Message-----
From: ASSY, SOSTHENE [mailto:s.assy at afdb.org]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 6:54 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Notification using SAP CONNET

I'm trying sending a message to OUTLOOK via SAPCONNET with the function
module=20
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.

The message is sent correctly into  le SAP INBOX when I use receiver =
type
B.
But when the receiver type is 'U' for internet, no  message arrive in =
the
SAP - SAPCONNET.

A  standard RSSOAPIS exist s for the test

Any suggestion will be appreciated

TY.

Sosthene Assy
African Development Bank  (TRA) Tunis
Angle des 3 rues (Rue du Ghana, Rue H=E9di Nouira,=20
Rue Pierre de Coubertin)
B.P. 323, 1002 Tunis Belv=E9d=E8re, Tunisia

Tel:  (216)     71 103 083=20
Fax:   (216)    71  830  506

E-mail: s.assy at afdb.org
        sostheneassy at hotmail.com