configuration of the forward box in SWBP

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 6 18:21:02 EDT 2004

Hi Patrice,=20
Who you can forward to depends on the possible agents of the task. =20

So if you habitually set your tasks as "general task" then you are =
paying the price now.=20
Preferably you should use security roles (i.e. the ones created in =
transaction PFCG) as your
possible agents.=20

There are also some settings at the task level that control whether you =
can forward to anyone, all possible
agents, or no-one, but these also depend on you NOT using general task. =

If you want to refine the list further e.g. only allow forwarding to =
these people depending on the data in the work item, then no there is =
nothing standard available in R/3.  However SRM has created a BADI to =
allow this sort of control for their "change approver" function (which =
is roughly equivalent to forwarding). =20

It's a good one to ask for in a development request as you are =
certainly not the first one to ask this.  I have before now created a =
project solution to control forwarding but it required modification.  =
Ideally I'd love a BADI placed into the forwarding code so we had =
control but the requirement for this has to come from customers via =
development requests if it is to make it into standard.=20

Jocelyn=20