Please Unregister me from this user group!

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu May 6 10:04:47 EDT 2004

Hello Christine,

If your email address has changed, and you no longer have the ability to signoff using the correct
procedure (Send email to LISTSERV at MITVMA.MIT.EDU, and in the body of the mail, type the command
SIGNOFF SAP-WUG), then please send me your old email address and I will delete you from the list.

Note to all: if you know your email address is going to change, please try to be pro-active and sign
off the List from your old address and subscribe (if you want to) using your new address.  I would
really appreciate it!

Regards,
Sue

--