Putting attachments in task descriptions

ASSY, SOSTHENE s.assy at afdb.org
Wed May 5 13:59:03 EDT 2004

I think you can create a method using this standard function.
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.

CALL FUNCTION 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1'
  EXPORTING
    DOCUMENT_DATA                    = DOC_CHNG
    PUT_IN_OUTBOX                    = 'X'
*   COMMIT_WORK                      = ' '
  IMPORTING
    NEW_OBJECT_ID                    = OBJECT_ID
  TABLES
    PACKING_LIST                     = objpack
    OBJECT_HEADER                    = OBJECT_HEADER
    CONTENTS_BIN                     = oBJBIN
    CONTENTS_TXT                     = objtxt

    RECEIVERS                        = RECEIVER
 EXCEPTIONS
   TOO_MANY_RECEIVERS               = 1
   DOCUMENT_NOT_SENT                = 2
   DOCUMENT_TYPE_NOT_EXIST          = 3
   OPERATION_NO_AUTHORIZATION       = 4
   OTHERS                           = 99.
          .
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.
 MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO
         WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.
ENDIF.