WorkCenter to identify WF-Admins not working

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed May 5 11:39:49 EDT 2004

Hi Kjetil, Tom, John, Parag, Swami,

Of all people, I ought to know to look through the archives (since I keep ALL my email...forever)
before sending a message to the WUG.   Thanks for all your pointers!  We are still trying to work
through this issue, and when we are successful, I will follow-up with a posting.

I appreciate all your help,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan