Strange Problem - Work Item Visibility

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Wed May 5 08:21:25 EDT 2004

Hi All,
We are on CRM 3.1 and have a workflow with a dialog step in it.
This dialog step has a role assigned to it in the workflow.

When the workflow starts and reaches this dialog step, if I look in the WF
Log in SWI1 and click the agents button for that step, it lists the 5 agents
who should have received the work item.
However only 2 of the 5 can see the work item in their WF Inbox. The WI is
not reserved.
If I check SWI5 for one of the users who can't see the work item, that work
item is not listed in their To Be Processed list.

I'm not sure this is relevant but the two who can see the work item are
developers and the other 3 are functional consultants. Not sure if
authorisations go down to this kind of level.

Has anyone come across this before ?
Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.