Send mail after modeled deadline - how to fetch wi-id in of work item being monitored (still not Completed) ?

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Tue May 4 05:06:21 EDT 2004

Hello Workflowers,

I have defined a modeled deadline (Latest End) path with a Send Mail step
(based on Selfitem / SendTaskDescription).
I would like to transfer the wi id of the work item being monitored (i.e
the dialog step still not completed)  into my send mail task.

Can anybody tell me how I can fetch the wi id of a monitored and still not
completed dialog step in my workflow ? Is there a workflow container
element to fetch the wi id from?

Best regards,
Viveka