custom workflow task/template sync up accross clients

SAP USER sap9199 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 17:26:33 EDT 2004

I am trying to sync up CUSTOM workflow tasks/ templates between different client instances. I cannot do any transport releases/movement to accomplish this.
I am thinking of applying these changes manually.

Example 1:
box 1: workflow template-version 5.
box 2: workflow template-version 2.

I need to sync box 2 so that both boxes are on version 5.

Is there any other way to avoid this manual effort ? like upload/download workflow task/template .......

Thanks a lot for your timely help.
Regards
Peter