Input on Web forms...

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Mon May 3 14:38:41 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am working at a customer site that is actually on SAP R/3 4.6C and is
using EP6, ESS and MSS. In the coming months, we want to automate some of
the paper processes by using Web forms. I am currently looking at the
Workflow forms, PCR's which are part of the notification module. Does any
one had to look this to make a decision and that can give me there input on
the pros and cons of using the different possibilities that exist in SAP. I
know that there is also the Adobe connector that is around (mySAP ERP).

Thank you all for your input!

Serge Boulay

HR/Payroll & Workflow Consultant

http://www.n-spro.com <http://www.n-spro.com/>