Creating an attachment to a workitem from outside SAP

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Wed Mar 31 02:25:15 EST 2004

Hello Kevin,

This was a topic a while ago (2003-06-26) initiated by Susan Keohan with
the subject "Attachment to workitem".

The FM Susan (as well as I ) have used successfully is
SWL_WI_NOTE_CREATE_WITH_TABLE.
However this FM is not RFC-enabled, but of course you can easily create a
RFC-enabled FM on your own which calls this standard FM.

Best regards
Viveka

Kevin Wilson <kwilson at Insight.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
2004-03-31 03:32
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group