Workflow translations

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Mar 29 10:13:16 EST 2004

Hi Werner,
This could be application-related, but looks more like a techo/basis prob=
lem. You
can try to reexecute it from SM58, or you can try to recreate the WF.
Another last resort if recreating the WF is not a good idea, and if you'v=
e managed
to fix the problem, is to force it to error by hand - FM SWW_WI_STATUS_CH=
ANGE_NEW
and restart the flow with SWI2_DIAG.
Cheers
Mike