Question - Why would one agent behave differently?

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at scsnet.csc.com
Mon Mar 15 12:32:40 EST 2004

A good practice to prevent future notifications to everyone's inbox is =
configure all Tasks with a Default Agent (in the Tab - Default role), =
which
could be assigned to the Workflow Administrator.  Then if agent =
determination
does not produce ANY selected agents, the work item will be delivered to =
the
Default Agent's inbox.

Regards,
Sheldon