SWEQADM - upgrade related

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Mon Mar 8 09:56:07 EST 2004

Hello All

We're busy testing our new 4.7 system here and we have an event linkage
problem.  In our 4.6B system we could just change the status of an event
light in the events with error tab without a problem.  Now in 4.7 we get a
transport request in our dev. system and we can't change it in our
acceptance system.

Is this possibly a system setting?

Kind regards

Koenraad Janssens
SIDMAR N.V. - ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately