Object Subtype created and new event added for Status

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 22:28:59 EST 2004

Jim,

Did you add the parameter to your event? How about adding an attribute to
your subtype to get the status through use of a method?

How is your event being publish/triggered, standard SAP or are you using one
of the SWE_EVENT_CREATE... function modules? If using a function module, you
could pass the status via the container.

Richard...