Mass forwarding / canceling workflows...

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Thu Mar 4 12:31:23 EST 2004

Hi Joe,

In 4.6c version, there isn't anything to do mass forwarding. What I did
is used Substitution functionality which also is not possible from
Business Workplace nor there's any program.=20

I wrote my own program which updates the table hrus_d2. Basically in
this table you have to insert a row with userid (who) and whom, date,
active or passive substitution. Make it Active. This will substitute and
send all the Workitems from one user to another. Actually both of them
will see it and can execute it.

To mass delete, I always use tcode SWWL. But if you are using this tcode
make sure first that you're deleting the correct workitems.

Bijay Shrestha=20
Ph: (763) 764-2201=20
Pager: (612) 661-2772=20
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com=20
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right
time!"