Using Roles to Send e-mails

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Mon Mar 1 05:10:27 EST 2004

David...

How Role can be used in 'send mail' step ?
Because...Role is not being listed out in selection-list of 'send-mail'
step.

I think, you might have selected 'expression' from the selection-list and
then you may be assigning multiline element to the expression (in which you
have set of reciepients).

Let me know if my understanding is correct.
How are you re-collecting set of reciepients into the internal table?
This is being done on the 'send mail' step itself OR
you are doing it in earlier bkgrnd/frgrnd step.

Awaiting for your response.

Best Regards,
Vinod Ramchandani,
SAP Workflow Consultant,