Changes to WF Start Conditions were not reflected to the target s ystem after transport

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at absu.accenture.com
Wed Jun 30 21:15:32 EDT 2004

We are in 4.6C.

Workflow start conditions for existing and new custom workflows were created
in DEV. A transport was created for each of the new start conditions.

These transports were then released to our Staging client together with all
related transports for the modifications. In the target system (STG), the
creation/modification to the start conditions were NOT reflected.

Did anyone had this experience before or was it something I might have
missed?

Thanks,

Raul