Send Notification Step

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jun 29 05:14:01 EDT 2004

Hi,
Think about why you'd be doing this. People will get email replies to
something they never sent.
Personally I find it clearer to use a more descriptive name for WF-BATCH
("Workflow System") which can be maintained via user profile, and a bit o=
detail in the body text to make sure the users understand that this is a
system generated mail. Rather make it informative as to the actual proces=
"Invoice authorized by <previous agent>" and/or details on who to reply t=
or whatever.
Just my thoughts on this.
Cheers
Mike