HR System

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITABEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Sat Jun 26 05:58:34 EDT 2004

Steve,

You will probably want to use SAPportals and not ESS anyway, so first =
identify your required hr Iviews, then check their SAP version =
requirements to define your minimum system version, and then decide =
yourself. But please do not expect any answers from the list on =
questions which can only be answered after an in-depth review of your =
situation.

Regards,

Jeroen