Universal worklist question

Krish_WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:46:42 EDT 2004

Thank you Cristian,  Serge and Jocelyn for all your inputs. With your help
we have successfully configured the UWL.

Now we found that CRM Activities donot show up in UWL. May be I am wrong but
I can only see Tasks and Notifications but not
Activities. Our client request is to see the consolidated worklist at one
place on the web. If UWL donot satisfy we might have to discard and we may
have to look for alternatives. Also it was found that UWL has very less
functionality when compared with Business workplace.

After all said and done, right now my feeling is Universal Work list doesnot
really mean a universal one.

Regards,
Kris.