Universal worklist question

Krish_WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:50:06 EDT 2004

Jocelyn,

Our portal admin had the same doubt.
He is new to UWL. We tried both the settings we still had issues.
If I execute the same workitem from SWK1 in CRM system it works just fine.
I wanted to let you know that we have not installed ITS server. We have
installed only EP6.
Do we need to install ITS to execute workitems in UWL ?
Is there any workaround to setup UWL with out ITS? Since we had some server
constraints.

Thanks,
Kris.