Responsibilities Rule in CIC

Robert.vande.Berg@nuon.com Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Thu Jun 24 02:43:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,

After searching on and on and on.... this might be the solution.

I have defined rules with responisibilities. I have assigned a Position to
the responsibility. To this position are several users assigned.
In PPOM when viewing the position, you can choose the menu Goto - Detail
Object - Enhanced object description. There, you can see the details of the
object of the Position. Scrolling down, I discovered a CIC profile! I think
that when you define a CIC profile (may be the same) at each Position, and a
user is assigned to >1 position, the user has to choose between the
different positions...

Since here the names of the positions are almost the same as the names of
the responsibilities (.... who figured...) the confusion was complete...

We're testing it here...

Hope this helps anyone.

Regards,
Robert