Workflow Inbox Count

Mark Huffman mhuffman at universalwebflow.com
Wed Jun 23 11:52:16 EDT 2004

Monique,

This may be too simple, but I have used this technique on very sick
IS-Utilities sites to get a count of work items started and work items
errored, where you might have many thousands of Service Order / Move In /
Move Out tasks started in any given week or month.

You can run report SWI2_Freq for the TS number and the time period, sort by
status if needed, then dump the results into Excel and total up lines.

best regards
Mark Huffman
Universal Webflow, Inc
Automation for your Integration