SapSacript as attachment

rang nat ranganat1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 21:39:19 EDT 2004

u can have a background task that calls a mail api function.
there u can send any attchmenyt.serach for *MAIL*API* function

cheers
Prasad

Angelo_Besenzoni at sap-consulting.it wrote:
Hello.

We are in 4.7.

In our process, after the creation of a Sale Order, a mail will be sent to
the Quality Control with an official certificate as attachment.

Is it possible to create a SapScript and send it as attachment?

We looked at SelfItem-SendTaskDescription, but it seems that the only
possibile attachment is a SOFM Object.

A SOFM object, that is an Office Document, is not enough fine for our aim.

So we hope that someone can give us a better way to create an attachment
starting from a SapScript.

Kind regards.

Angelo.