Event creation from status management incorrect

Kane, Rajiv Rajiv.Kane at conocophillips.com
Sun Jun 20 02:45:04 EDT 2004

HI!

I have created two entries exist in Transaction BSVZ (Change "View
Status/User Status Events: Overview") that are identical with the
exception of "Schema". additional status restrictions are stored for
both the entries-these are MSPT/I0004 for both the "Schema"s. The
purpose of this is to generate a work item to user whenever an order
having particular "schema" receives status MSPT.Strangely I am
receiving two work items per event instead of one. I have reviewed the
note:113977 but this is not covered in it.

Please guide.

Regards,

Rajiv Kane