Workflow Inbox Count

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Jun 18 09:41:03 EDT 2004

I sent the message below to the group but no one responded yet.
=20
I need to know if there is a transaction code, report, or table that
will give me the following data:
=20
Count of documents that have come into a particular user's or work
center's workflow inbox on a particular date even if the document has
already been released by that user or work center.
=20
For example, I can run SWI5 to get a current list of documents.  But, if
some documents arrived today and were released today, they would not be
on the list.  The workplace workflow inbox has a column for creation
date (date document arrived in that particular workflow inbox) but it
does not allow you the ability to subtotal by date and it will only show
current documents (not those already released).
=20
Monique Stephens
=20