EBP 4.0: Problems triggering modeled deadline notifications for T S10008126

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Wed Jun 16 20:12:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've replaced the standard deadline workitem notification in TS10008126 with
a modeled deadline send mail step. The workflow is regenerated, and etc..

My problem is that when I run the batch job for deadline notifications,  it
doesn't create my desired mail deadline notifications. Instead it creates
deadline workitem for the TS10008126 as well deadline workitem for
WS14000134. I can see why it may generate the deadline workitem for
TS10008126 but I don't know why it's also generating the one for WS
14000134. Basically the system is generating two deadline workitems.

What do I need to do to generate my email notifications instead of the
workitems?

Thanks,
Jerry Martinek