User Decisions

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Tue Jun 15 15:28:33 EDT 2004

Thanks for the response all.

I thought that was the way it was supposed to work, but I was asked by a =
few business users on this side to confirm that the functionality is stan=
dard. I am quite happy that it works this way, and it certainly does make=
=20sense that it should work this way. It will certainly make life easier=
=20for the workflow administrator as they will not have to deal with repl=
acing work items as frequently making use of the UWL.

Thanks again.
Marc.