Automatically replacing a workitem

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick Patrick.DeValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com
Mon Jun 14 10:50:48 EDT 2004

Hi fellow workflowers.

I have several workflow steps which are using custom dialog methods. Very
often, users are executing workitems of these workflow steps, and then
canceling execution.
This creates a lot of mess because these people usually forget to replace
the workitem. Thus I would like to find a way to force them to do so, but I
do not see how. I bet that just adding a piece of code in my method wouldn't
make it, and that neither a secondary method would. Anyone has already tried
to do that (with a certain degree of success...)?

Thanks and kind regards,

Patrick