Create event via status management

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jun 8 20:45:28 EDT 2004

Hi Patrick,
Just because you have one event per user status does not mean you need a workflow for each event.
When you assign multiple triggering events the workflow is started for ANY of those events - i.e. a logical "or" approach is used.

So approach is:
1. Use one event per user status
2. Add all events as triggering events of the same workflow
3. Use _EVT_NAME in the workflow/event binding to capture which event was used.

If you also allow adhoc direct start of the workflow then your event name is empty, so you can test fot direct start as well.
Jocelyn