Customer-Specific Enhancement with UNIT 76 (waers) not possib le?

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Mon Jun 7 04:34:34 EDT 2004

Hi Johanne,

I've also tried (and failed) to have a amount in the WIS infostructure. I
found OSS note 313362 which describes the problem, but the solution does not
work either.

I have come to the (tentative) conclusion that application 20 (i.e. the
workflow component of LIS) does not support amounts.
I believe an acceptable workaround may exist. Data element BAUSG gave me the
clue. It has a char15 domain and is described as "Output field for an amount
in currency". If you use this you wont have an error and although you can't
sum the amounts, this need not be necessary in WIS.

regards

Phil