Partner Processing for PM Notification

gordon.blackmore@sasktel.sk.ca gordon.blackmore at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Jun 4 13:30:55 EDT 2004

I am a WF Neophyte

I am wanting to sent and email to the Partner that has reported a problem
that is recorded in the PM Notification.

The partner type is PC (Prime Contact)

The example in SAP Workflow Management book is for CRM which we do not
have.

The partner table is IHPA.
_____________________________
Gordon Blackmore
SAP Analyst
SaskTel
Regina, SK
Phone (306) 777-3416

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.