SBWP Shortdumps

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Jun 2 16:09:46 EDT 2004

All

We are on 4.6C.  All of a sudden this morning I started getting calls =
from
workflow users stating that they were getting shortdumps when trying to =
access
their sap inboxes.  I immediately thought that they might have too many
workitems in their inboxes.  But I experienced the same issue when I =
only have 4
workitems in my inbox.  I looked at their shortdumps and see that the =
dump is
occurring when the function RH_READ_INFTY_1001_EXT is called.  When it =
does a
select from the HRP1001 table is the exact spot in this function where =
the
shortdump is occurring.  Has anybody ever experienced this and if so =
what did
you do to resolve it.  I got the same shortdump when I tried to manually =
call
function swl_substitution_define to try and setup myself as one of the =
users
substitute.  It seems as if any workflow related programs and functions =
I try to
execute - I get this shortdump.

Casey