Screen appearing at the end of an executed work item

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Wed Jun 2 08:31:58 EDT 2004

executed?

         <<BWWI_EXECUTE.doc>>=20

        The work item is being executed successfully, but the end user
shouldn't be presented with this screen.
        We don't know if we should be looking at our workflow
development or if the problem lies with the ITS.  OSS suggested that we
implement note 641304, which helped us to eliminate the line of script
but we are still getting the Execute work item screen.   Our users only
see this screen when executing work items from the portal inbox, not
from SAP business workplace.  We are using the portal inbox in ESS with
Enterprise 5.0, and ITS 6.1.  We are planning to upgrade to 6.2 but not
until the end of this calendar year.

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        IPS

        Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com