WIS: Customer-Specific Enhancement with UNIT 76 (waers) not possible?

Lemieux-Schmid, Johanne J.Lemieux-Schmid at fraport.de
Wed Jun 2 06:16:09 EDT 2004

fellow workflowers,

This forum and the WUGARCHIVE have been a great help to me just by reading =
in it.=20

Since I did'nt find anything to help me with my problem, I am asking you.

Anybody out there with experience in Worflow Information System?=20

We are using WIS on 4,6C and made Customer-Specific Enhancement. We can mak=
e the analyses of our worflows and it all worked fine until we added an AMO=
UNT field (Component type WRBTR) and a CURRENCY field (Component type WAERS=
) to the communication stucture.

Bei generating the updating rules we get the Message: " no source field mai=
ntained for unit 76 (waers) and event AA in TMC24.

But...!!! Table maintenance is not allowed for table TMC24.

I found a Transaction (MCU1) in LIS to maintain units (insert in TMC24) but=
 it does not seem to work for WIS.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Johanne

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat
sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren=20
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.=20
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser=20
Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.