Help! No successor exists for CASE node 35 with value '8994'

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jun 1 11:59:49 EDT 2004

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. It was a combo of nasties: Part one was PEBCAK,
possibly on my part - Not sure, it worked before though, utterly confused=
.

Was using   swc_set_element container 'Result' l_decision.
instead of ...container result l_decision, as should be for a result para=
meter.
BUT... it was also a very bad day for buffers - much refreshing and
regeneration required to get the active version running which just added =
the confusion. Something I find quite alnnoying at times, as a SWU_OBUF
doesn't always do the job. At one point it was simply skipping steps as i=
they weren't there.

Anyway, thanks (also to Bradley) for your input - it gave me something to
try out to narrow things down.

Cheers
Mike

Alon Raskin wrote:
> Check if you have a multi decision task and one of the values had no de=
fined
> outcome.
>
> Alternatively, you could have a workflow corruption with the runtime ve=
rsion
> of your workflow (for your sake, i hope this is not the case).
>
> Michael, if you wish to discuss further then give me a call.
>
> Alon

 The