EBP 3.5 - RSWUWFMLEC and SAP EP Usage

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jun 1 00:52:53 EDT 2004

Care to share the URL ?
Jocelyn

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Martinek, Jerry
Sent: Tuesday,1 June 2004 3:32 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: EBP 3.5 - RSWUWFMLEC and SAP EP Usage

Hi Jocelyn,

The portal person/abaper was able to provide a direct link/URL to the
approval tab and it happens to be less than 256 characters so it's usable.
It's not what we wanted but it's close enough. Now when the approver clicks
the URL in the approval summary email, they are positioned on the approver
tab from where he can approve the requested shopping cart.

Thank you for you help.

Jerry Martinek