standard email report

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 08:13:42 EDT 2004

I am not sure about earlier releases, but in  6.20, a spool list  recipient
can be assigned while defining a job in SM36. The recipients can  be User Id,
Distribution lists, external users, Org Units, A combo of external  & internal
users.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 7/30/2004 6:14:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,