Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination...

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:54:08 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,

Don't know if this applies to you, but I seem to recall having trouble wi=
th the role simulation if I=20
had too many sessions open.  Try closing a few and see if you can at leas=
t get the popup now.  You=20
are probably not (in my expert opinion) losing your mind - yet.

Cheers,
Sue

--=20
Susan R. Keohan