Workflow, notification by email with form of approval

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Thu Jul 29 16:48:28 EDT 2004

Dear experts,

i must set up at a customer the possiblity by a responsable in charge to
make decisions by an electronic form, for exemple leave requests.

I don't have experiences on the matter ; the customer use Microsoft Exchange
Server so i suppose that i must use the SAP Exchange Connector, but have you
precise information on the various techniques which I can use to meet the
customer requirements (SAPForm or ...) ?

Thanks for your help.
Eric C.