Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination...

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 16:47:37 EDT 2004

=20
Hi Partha,
=20
Please post the entire source of your FM including the interface.
=20
=20
Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

=20
In a message dated 7/29/2004 2:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, =20
pchatterjee at DELOITTE.com writes:

Hi  Serge,

I have done various types of refreshes including what you  mentioned (I will=
=20
try changing the capitalization as you suggested).  I  am getting even=20
stranger behavior now believe it or not.  Everytime I  simulate, the popup j=
ust=20
disappears without telling me the role has  failed.

Very strange--thanks for your help though at least I am not  losing my mind,
Partha

-----Original  Message-----=20