Parallel Work Items

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 13:53:02 EDT 2004

I have a task that requires parallel processing for multiple users. I have a
multi-line element that I have assigned to the Multiline Element field on
the Other tab of the task step for dynamic parallel processing. The workflow
generates multiple work items but does not actually assign the users. I
receive the 'all users can process this task' message when I check the agent
assignment in the workflow log. I have the task set for general task. The
agent assignment works fine if I assign the same multi-line element as an
expression on the Control tab but not when used at the Other tab.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? This is a 4.6C system.

Richard.