Passing attachments from a workflow to a subworkflow

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Fri Jul 23 11:34:26 EDT 2004

Hilhne ,

   If the Sub-WF is a Step within the Main WF then you would bind it
in the Step Task(Sub-WF) just like you would any other Container
Element. If there might be more than one attachment, make sure you
bind with an 'Append to' binding.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123