WIS for individual workflows

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Fri Jul 23 08:15:03 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some work with WIS, and have noticed a problem that I hope
people here can help with.

I created a couple of info structures, each info structure representing a
workflow I want metrics from. It all works fine, except when transferring
data to the info structures, there seems to be no way of filtering the
receipt of the data. In other words, I can send a single scenario or all
workflow scenarios data to both info structures (using the parameter
selection in RMCADATA), but not just target only one info structure.

One info structure is for the PO release process, the other is for approvals
of invoices different from the PO. Both have similar data, but obviously I
don't want this "leakage" messing up the report output.  I tried adding an
additional selection parameter for the info structure WIS report to identify
the originating workflow, but this seems a bit much to ask users to remember
to indicate from which report they want the data in the selection screen of
the same report.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Phil