Question on marking a task with the attribute general task vs. as signing specific possible agents

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at absu.accenture.com
Wed Jul 21 20:19:57 EDT 2004

Some of our 4.6 system dialog steps are marked as 'general task' instead of
being assigned specific possible agents. I have noticed that tasks that were
marked as 'general task' in DEV are reverted back to the default 'General
forwarding allowed' after transport to another system. The WF Builder was
used to change the task attributes. Is there a specific transaction that I
should be using to make these changes?

Thanks everyone.