RE: How to know that workitems´ve been put back in inbox

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Wed Jul 21 05:00:43 EDT 2004

Hi Ute, this is normally not a problem because each workitem has an =
outcome
called "cancelled by user" or something like that. Have a look at the
outcome tab in the workitem display in the workflow builder, you will =
get a
new branch in the builder by just putting in a text for the outcome. =
Then
you can add specific handling for that outcome. I have done it for a =
custom
workflow a while back, it works like a charm ;-)
HTH,
Stephan=20