UWL and substitutes ?

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Wed Jul 21 00:41:36 EDT 2004

Hi Dave,

I am also currently implementing the UWL in EP6 and there is no option =
setup the substitute. If you are using the A210 (substitute) relation, =
you
will not have an option to adopt the substitution...

Did you try to put the 'Substitute for' field on the Task tab? Because, =
if
you use the SAP Workplace, you can add that column but I don't see it on =
the
UWL!?!

Best regards.

Serge